After suffering for many years with compulsive eating followed by excessive exercise, I now feel at peace in my body. When I learned how to listen to my body’s messages, the cycle of bingeing ceased. Now food is no longer a source of struggle, but instead brings me relaxation, pleasure and delight. I call this process “coming home” because it’s such a sweet relief to stop the war with my body!
For more than 22 years, I have been helping women overcome obsession with food through personal coaching, body awareness, mindfulness and connection to spirit. As an artist, I am passionate about helping others discover their creative expression. Inspired by a lifelong meditation practice, I teach others to look inside themselves for the wisdom they seek.
- Certified Personal Coach
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Certified Counselor in Washington State
- Advanced Practitioner of EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique
- Certified in NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certified ARC Practitioner. ARC – A Return to Consciousness – is a powerful hands on healing technique using body-based dialogue
- Counselor for Group Health Cooperative assisting smokers and patients with diabetes achieve positive lifestyle changes